To pay your rent now via DEFT click here.
You can also pay your rent in the following ways…
- To pay by credit card using the DEFT Payment System call 1300 30 10 90
- To pay via BPAY, log onto your personal online banking account and quote the DEFT reference number and biller code
- To direct deposit into the Leah Jay trust account please contact the appropriate office for the details
- To pay with Bank Cheque or Australia Post Money Order, please make it payable to Leah Jay, which can be taken into or mailed to the appropriate office (Please note: We DO NOT accept personal cheques)
Please note: All of our offices are cashless. We do not hold cash on the premises and therefore cannot give change. You CANNOT pay your rent using cash.
- Nominate one person to be responsible for making the payment.
- Ensure that the payments are made in weekly lots. It is our experience that when sharing tenants pay their portion of the rent direct to us, problems invariably occur. As time passes, someone fails or forgets to pay their share and the rent falls into arrears. You should be aware that all tenants are jointly and separately responsible for any debt of the tenancy. In other words, we do not distinguish between your individual payments.
- Maintain up to date records that clearly show the payment situation, between all tenants.