In response to recent developments and instruction from the Government regarding COVID-19, we will no longer be conducting on-site ‘open home’ style inspections.
We’ve gone virtual
We are working behind the scenes to create virtual video inspections for all of our advertised residential properties so you can inspect our properties from wherever you may be and when it’s convenient for you!
We have the majority of our untenanted properties ready to go. For our tenanted properties that will be coming available, we will make videos of these properties available as soon as practicable.
We will also conduct 1-on-1 appointments where necessary, with our team taking all necessary precautions.
5 steps to viewing your virtual video inspection
- Go to the property you are interested in and select “Book an Inspection“.
- You will be taken to the property page where it will show you if an inspection time is available.
- If no inspection time is shown, scroll down and register your interest. We will send you an email as soon as the virtual video inspection is available for the property.
- If an inspection time is shown, select one of the available dates and time. This is to record your interest only and an unavoidable step in the process. Please note, no leasing consultant will be at the property, so please do not attend at the property.
- You will receive an email with the link to the virtual video inspection and you can now view the property when it is convenient for you.
We already have customers who love the new process:
I was able to view the video of the property and found the process quite simple, and helpful. It is even better than a physical inspection in some ways because prospective tenants can watch several times to check the suitability of the property, whereas at a physical inspection it is usually a quick walk-through, where aspects of the property are often missed. Thank you.– Raylee